Help BT King become KwaZulu-Natal’s number one by supporting her in getting your Tekkie Tax Sticker and/or Hickie through South Coast Hospice.
King (pictured on the left), South Coast Hospice’s fundraiser, last year sold the third highest number of stickers in the province and invites locals to get behind hospice in this year’s campaign.
South Coast Hospice CEO Diane van Dyk said, “BT goes the extra mile every day in her efforts to ensure our sustainability. The patients and their families is her motivation everyday in everyway.”
International Tekkie Tax Day is around the corner and this year, you will be Mezzz-merized by what’s in store. This year, International Tekkie Tax Day will be celebrated on Friday, 31 May, and you have to make sure that you are properly “Tekkie-Tized”!
It is as easy as 1…2…3…!
1. Choose your sticker for a cause close to your heart. You can choose from Animals, Bring Hope, Children, Disability and Education. A donation of R10 each.
2. Mezzz-Merize your tekkies with a set of brand new Tekkie Tax Hickie shoelaces.
3. There are campaign t-shirts available for adults and children, please enquire about these to BT.
4. Voila!!! You are ready for International Tekkie Tax Day!
Tekkie Tax has become a household name over the past six years. The campaign started off in 2013 and since its inception, Tekkie Tax has already raised almost R40 million.
There are currently 12 National Alliance Partners and they represent more than 1500 local non-profit organisations.
They are: Various SPCA Organisations, SAVF, FAMSA, Lifeline SA, Various Child Welfare Organisations, SOS Child and apos’s Villages, Childline SA, Epilepsy SA, SANCA, CANSA and Pink Drive.
What will it cost?
• Stickers – a donation of R10 each, or buy any 5 stickers and you will get a free water based Tattoo from South Coast Hospice free.
• Unique Tekkie Tax silicone shoelaces, called Hickies. A set of 10 (2×5 colour) with one of the 5 stickers) for R40
• Get a 2019 Black Campaign t-shirt (adults R100 and Kiddies R80) or get a
White/Charcoal 2019 ‘Limited Edition’ t-shirt (adults sizes only R130) These are
done by pre paid order only.
The media, a whole bunch of amazing celebrities, hundreds of companies and thousands of individuals have pledged their support to this campaign. Tekkie Tax hopes to add you to this list! So …. Just allow yourself to be Mezzz-merised in 2019.
Contact King on 039 682 3031, 082 728 0233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proudly wear your sticker of choice, your tekkies with their silicone shoelaces and/or t-shirt on Friday, 31 May and support International Tekkie Tax Day.