STATEMENT BY LOWER SOUTH COAST SPCA:
We are overwhelmed with excitement with the news that the Ark can open its doors for our animals to go to their forever homes!
This will however be done with strict guidelines and sanitizing protocols to ensure that we are in accordance with Level 4 of the Lockdown.
1. If you are interested in a dog or cat, please write down the details.
2. Phone Shelly Shead on 083 222 6354 to book a meet and greet appointment.
3. Remember to bring your ID, proof of residence and R50 for a property check should the “date” go well.
4. The meet and greet will take place in front of the clinic grass with one of our friendly staff members bringing your “date” to you.
5. Only one member of our inspectorate will deal with home checks to make sure that we have minimum exposure. Cher will come and visit you soon to do a property check.
6. You will be contacted by Shelly who will advise if your property check has been approved or if it has failed.
7. If you passed the property check Shelly will guide you on how to adopt your fur baby.
8. Adoption fees apply.
9. Once adoption fee has been paid your fur baby will be sterilized.
10. If your dog or cat is already sterilized, Shelly will let you know when to come and collect your new mate!
11. Please make sure that one of our staff members take a photo of you and your new friend when you go home and make sure to send us homecoming photos!
Thank you for all your support during lockdown. Although this is one step closer to normality, we must ensure safety for all parties involved!
Remember your mask, otherwise we will have to put you in one of our isolation kennels.