The Creston Grade 4s had fun with their final art project recently.
They had to complete an Art project made up of 5 art pieces:
1. A portrait of me: they had to trace a portrait of themselves onto a plastic sleeve.
2. Look at me, I’m fearfully and wonderfully made: they had to make a photo frame out of recyclable materials to fit around their portrait.
3. It’s all in the name: they had to write their names and decorate each letter differently.
4. These are a few of my favorite things: they had to do a collage inside a picture of their favorite object
5. I’m leaving my mark on the world: they created a stamp out of polystyrene.