PRESS RELEASE BY UGU SOUTH COAST TOURISM:
Dates to the one and only annual South Coast Bike Fest™ have been confirmed as 26-28 April 2019, with tickets going on sale immediately.
Africa’s premier motorcycle and music festival will again entertain with a “full programme line-up of great music, incredible stunts, extreme sports, food and drinks”, says Vicky Wentzel, event organiser for Ugu South Coast Tourism.
“All the action will take place along the palm-fringed beachfront boulevard within beautiful coastal town of Margate, and we’ll ensure a really diverse festival programme that caters to all tastes.”
Bikers and pillions pre-register on the event website and pay only R35 each for access to the event, including bars and stages. Biker pins will have to be collected in person and bike licences presented at the Sasol Garage in Margate before entry to the event.
All other festivalgoers can choose from the following event ticket options:
- VIP 3-day pass with Golden Circle & VIP Pool Bar – R450
- VIP 1-day pass with Golden Circle & VIP Pool Bar – R150
- 3-day pedestrian pass – R200 for adults or R100 p/child 4-12 years, accompanied by parents
- 1-day pedestrian pass – R80 for adults or R40 p/child 4-12 years, accompanied by parents
- Children under 4 years, accompanied by parents – Free
- 3-day pensioner’s pass – R180
- 1-day pensioner’s pass – R60
The full music line-up will be announced early in 2019. Vendor applications have also opened. Follow all the #SCBF19 action on Instagram and Twitter @scbikefest or on Facebook, south coast bike fest.
For more information: