2020 has been the quietest rugby year in recent history, yet it has given Springbok supporters a welcome time for reflection on the 2019 Rugby World Cup glory.
In-keeping with the year of rugby reminiscence and before you turn that out-of-office on, the Chris Burger Petro Jackson Players’ Fund is enticing rugby lovers with a few special auction items that will not only give them the opportunity to experience or own something truly unique, but all the money raised will be used to improve the lives of seriously injured rugby players in South Africa.
Items will be released every Monday for the next four weeks (November 9, 16, 23, 30). Bids will be accepted until 12pm (SAST) on the Friday of that week, when the winners will be announced.
First up is a brand-new pair of Adidas rugby boots, signed by World Cup-winning Springbok captain Siya Kolisi.
What is the bidding process?
1. Bids need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This email also needs to contain your full name and cell phone number please
3. The Players’ Fund will respond with the current bid standings and you’ll have the chance to increase your bid should you wish
4. No bids will be accepted after the 12pm cut-off on the Friday
5. Items will be shipped (for buyers account) to the highest bidder once money reflects in the Players’ Fund account
If you would like to be added to the #Kit2Care database, please email Tori Gardner on email@example.com to receive the weekly items in your mailbox.
Alternatively, the items will also be released onto the Players’ Fund’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages using the #Kit2Care (hashtag).